Friday 30 May 2014

Party Details!

Hello!

Hopefully you have tuned in to my announcement and (yes) here are the details for the party!


BLUE BUNS ANNOUNCEMENT EVENT

DATE:   07/06/14
                                     TIME:   6:30pm (BST) / 10:30am (PST)
     SERVER: Bunny Hill
    ROOM: Snow Forts

  
We have Sms8 and I hosting it and hopefully it will be a blast. There's no strict uniform so feel free to wear what you want. At the party, I will be discussing some news and waddling around with you guys. There will be updates on Twitter on which room I will currently be in so, hopefully, you won't lose me! 

Soon after the event, Blue Buns website will officially launch and then the Alliance will begin! There will be sign-ups and events posted on there and there will be a page, on Blue's Blog, linking to that. I hope loads of you can come to join a special event but, for now, I will see you then!

Bye!

-Blue

19 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you change the time to 10:30 pst that way I'll be able to make it :) if not that's okay I'll still try to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have question, how did you make the logo of your blog look like Club Penguin's logo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great question! I used Adobe Photoshop CS2-CS5. The font is Bumbastika and I used the colour picker to get accurate colours for my own logo. However it was up to me to decide the weight of the outlines and the positioning. It is quite a complicated process but I'm sure you can find guides on YouTube!

    -Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!,I don't have Adobe Photoshop CS2-CS5, I use Gimp :)

      Delete
  5. Blue do you know anyone that could make me a custom penguin( I tried to make it but it failed) ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I know two. The only problem is is that they communicate over Twitter...

    -Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I comment with the item names then can you ask them if not that's okay.:)

      Delete
    2. It's okay if you don't want to just let me know. :)

      Delete
  7. I'd be happy to! What penguin colour?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Color:
      Blue
      Items:
      Snow Beta Hat
      Blue Sneakers
      eReader
      Black Sunglasses
      Club shirt
      --------------------------------
      Can you plz ask him/her to make the penguin the old style (2011/2012)

      Thx blue you rock!!! :)

      Delete
    2. I am really sorry if I am bothering you. :)

      Delete
  8. They sound good! There is a chance that some of them may be unavailable to cut out but I'll contact you if there are any problems!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm afraid to say that the body item is unavailable. Is there an alternate option?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you ask him/her to use these items,color instead:
    Color:
    Red
    Items:
    eReader
    Red Suede Jacket
    5 Year Celebration Hat
    Mask (black)
    Cream Sandals
    -----------------------------
    Can you plz ask him/her to make the penguin the old style (2011/2012)

    Thx for helping blue :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is a picture of my penguin: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CxwHlVxsbN4/U4ndD3W3IpI/AAAAAAAAAdw/Y0Cux7Z7vD0/s1600/sms8.png

      Delete
  11. Sorry for the late reply! I'm gonna post on my Blog now!

    ReplyDelete