Thursday 5 June 2014

BLUE BUNS GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION!

The following page will have updates on who is coming and what rooms I will be in!

Here is a rough schedule:


  • Snow Forts
  • Stadium
  • CPU
  • Mine Shack
  • Forest
  • Cove
  • Plaza
  • Pizza Parlour
  • Ski Hill
  • Beach
  • My Igloo
  • Other Igloos
It will last between half an hour to an hour depending on the time I have. I will remove the rooms that I have visited to keep it clear on where I am. Now here is a list of the people coming:

  • Blue21102 (Host)
  • Sms8 (Host)
  • Pompom49450 (VIP)
  • cpnews14
  • porkypig6234
  • lockhartn200
  • claudio123333
  • Trainman1405
Want to be a VIP? VIPs are penguins who know me well and they would have to be able to share this page on Social Media and be at the party 20 minutes earlier than others. They will get sent a postcard and will stick along with me the whole way! Contact me if you want to be a VIP and I will decide depending on the results.

THIS PAGE WILL UPDATE ON THE 7TH WITH MAJOR PARTY ACTION! 

Smaller updates will include new members of the party and additional details!

Make sure you notify me if you are coming and I will try to get your name on this page. EVERYONE IS INVITED so there is no problem in asking. The dress code will be anything you like but, for a bonus, wear a set of Bunny Ears and a black mask (if you have them!) This will be the Alliance Uniform and most people will be expected to wear it in Blue Bun events. 

I hope the party will be fun and I hope that you can come and join the fun too!

For now, I will see you then!

-Blue

4 comments:

  1. By the black mask ( there is two of them ) you mean which one (can you show am image) ?
    :)
    ~Sms8

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted a picture of it on my latest post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw I have a bunny costume should I wear that instead?

      And thanks for posting the item image :)

      Delete
  3. Yeah! If it relates to Bunnies then wear it :)

    -Blue

    ReplyDelete