Thursday 5 June 2014

BLUE BUNS: REQUIRED UNIFORM

Hi,

This post doesn't relate to the party event coming tomorrow, it is just a reminder of the uniform to wear to become part of the Blue Buns Alliance. Below I have some images of them!





The Bunny Ears can be any colour and the mask could be similar. I'm not one of those people who are picky; I'd like more of you to join in the easiest way. I hope that this Alliance will get recognised for our collaboration and effort for the future of Club Penguin. One event coming soon is a myth/legend. We will be endeavouring to find out the truth and that is only we can group a lot of penguins to come (hint, hint)

That's all for now and I'd like to thank you for reading this and look forward to the party tomorrow. People who wear this uniform are definitely ready to report for duty and therefore will get a postcard from me and Pompom49450 (LEADERS OF BLUE BUNS). Don't feel you have to if you don't want to wear it and feel free to wear any other clothes along with the Bunny Ears and the Mask when it comes to the Alliance Events!

For now, I will see you tomorrow!

-Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment