Friday 13 June 2014

VIDEO: Penguin Cup Sneak Peek

Hey guys! This is Blue and I am here to share a recent post on the Club Penguin Blog. Have a look:
POLO FIELD: 
** It's game time! Our sportscasters from Club Penguin Sports News (CPSN) caught up with the team captains of the Sharks and the Hot Sauce teams before their big match!
The Penguin Cup is on June 19 - July 1. Which team will you choose?
 
Waddle on!
 
-Club Penguin Team **

The Penguin Cup looks amazing! I am on Team Blue (GO SHARKS) but what team are you on? I am currently wondering if Club Penguin are going to release more of these Sneak Peek videos before a party. Is this why they moved 'The Spoiler Alert' on to Saturdays? Time will tell us soon but for now, tune into the Club Penguin Blog and this one for more news on the Penguin Cup or upcoming Music Jam information. 

By the way, I haven't posted in quite some time... Some of you may have heard that I have been spending most of my time to do other stuff that is important but I will be able to blog, as much as I normally would do, soon! 

Bye!

-Blue

7 comments:

  1. When's your summer break?
    Mine started from today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Mine's in 6 weeks... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks... How many weeks do you have off?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get two months and two weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw how long do you get to stay awake tomorrow, just curious cause I wanted to meet up online tomorrow I would have today but I have to leave for a party soon(real life) :)

      Delete