Sunday 22 June 2014

The Big Step

Hello everybody!

I am Blue, if you don't know me, and today I will be announcing the next leg of my journey- blogging- so far. It has been a pleasure receiving Fan Art from the community and the attitude has been great! I have met a lot of friends on the way and I can say that a few of them have inspired me to do things I have never done before... Do things that I have never accomplished. Do things for the best in this world!

What I am saying right now is no goodbye. In fact, what I am working on right now is 'The Big Step'. Say what? I have been thinking on expanding my Blog and making it a Blog like no other. I want a Blog that is unique and different! I want a Blog that interacts with you guys and the world/environment. I think it is a time of change. I think about it every morning... I wake up and think. This is true because I am now revealing that this project has already started. In numerous ways too! You can keep on guessing but I am going to now reveal that there is more to come soon! Way more! 

A lot of you can dream and create but there is always one thing to stop you... Time. To accomplish the best in life, it is up to the responsibility of how you use you time. And right now I am caught up in time. Blogging has been a great hobby for me but it is finding the time that is the hardest part! I am 13 years of age and blogging is an extra responsibility to take and work on. I have decided to take up some of my time, for other stuff, to do this and it can be hard. The Big Step will conquer that, hopefully. 

Right now, I have been experiencing a lot of decisions and chances. I have made some and some are for the best. This could be the end of Blue's Blog. This could be the start of something new. I have decided to take a break while I work things out. By the end of Blue's Blog, I mean that something bigger is coming. Never say goodbye since this is the first 'draft'. Just like a drawing, you start off on guidelines. Soon, it will develop into some shape and form. Lastly, the extra details come in. Whatever you change or adapt will still be the same. Right now will be the core and it will still remain the most important part of all since it was where it all started. You are only seeing one generation. It is up to you if you want to become part of the next big step.

That's all I have got to say. Blue's Blog will unveil a new layer but to be able to make this be, I need the right time. I guess I could say that I will not be blogging here for a short amount of time. It will still be open and available to everyone but please consider using my email on the contacts page if you have any queries or comments on this. I'd like to thank all my viewers on the first step of my journey and I am hoping that all of you will enjoy the next...

-Blue21102

23 comments:

  1. Thx for the update and do you mean I should email you rather than comment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can still comment at the moment but there will be a time when I am not blogging on here which is coming soon. I will tell when it won't be an active Blog so then people can email me. Hopefully, when my Summer starts, I will have much more time to expand my Blog. Thank you for being an active member of the community by the way!

      _Blue

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue just to let you know can you plz change the URL in your blogroll to clubpenguingraphics.blogspot.com

    I changed the website :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure! I will do it when I can :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Btw can you tell me what items pompom wanted on her custom?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, still trying to contact her but she is still finding it hard to find the names of the items.
    -Blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here! http://cdn.avatar.clubpenguin.com/%7B39eb71aa-1cb3-429a-b02f-7293e40fb5c7%7D/cp?size=600&language=en&photo=false&bypassPlayerSettingCache=false

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to say this but I can't make the custom cause of the shirt :( , does she have an other outfit?

      Delete
  9. I will contact her! Don't worry. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just an idea, you should do a blues Q&A if you want that is :) I am try to figure out how to add Club Penguin emotions to a blog if I do I will let you know :)
    ~Sms8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By any chance can you post the comics of the Club Penguin magazines?

      If not that's okay :)
      ~ Sms8 ( sorry to bother you )

      Delete
    2. Oh and I am advertising your party on different blogs I know :)

      ~Sms8

      Delete
    3. Thanks! You are an awesome buddy. I may post the comics on here but I have been sick lately so that is why nothing has been happening on this Blog. By the way, the questions have been answered so check them out on: cpgamingwithlock.weebly.com :D

      Delete
    4. Oh I hope you feel better!! I even got sick.

      Delete
    5. Add ocean6100 to your party list :) I told him about it and he commented on the post :)

      Delete
    6. Thanks I have :) You are awesome!!!

      Delete