Sunday 15 June 2014

Penguin Of The Week #2


Hello!

I am here to announce the second POTW! 
This penguin is very different from others. HE is a dedicated and very friendly penguin who I count as a big part of the Blue's Blog and Blue Buns Community. He is responsible for maintaining this Blog's status So part of this award is to say a big thank you for keeping my Blog 'alive' which keeps me excited and focused on what I love... Blogging!
I'd like to proudly present you this Penguin Of The Week...




Sms8



I wouldn't be surprised if you guessed it since you know that he has been an active member of the community. He comments on my Blog EVERY DAY and he is kind enough to make me all sorts of graphics! I really appreciate it and it is a shame that I don't know who he is in real life. he is the perfect friend you could ever want so please show some pride for Sms8 (be proud!)

Remember: I will be announcing the latest POTW every Sunday so stay tuned! 

Bye!

-Blue

2 comments: