Sunday 8 June 2014

Blue's Blog New Element: Penguin Of The Week

Hello penguins,

I'd like to give a shout out to a buddy of mine on Twitter. He owns his own Blog and he is one inspiring guy!
I'd like to announce Geepeach as this week's inspirer!

The reason why I posted this was because I felt a bit insecure after my first party. It was the Blue Buns: Grand Opening and sadly no one really came... Geepeach came earlier but when the party actually started it was just the co-host and the only VIP.

Because of this, I was thinking to myself about popularity and how people do it. For example, someone could announce a party in 10 minutes and then penguins take notice and go. For me, if you haven't heard already, I announced a postponed version of the Blue Buns: Grand Opening event for next month because I thought more penguins could notice it, which was correct but Geepeach gave me a few words of inspiration which put things to perspective for a penguin with fame.


"Remember, "Popular" is just a word. It's an abstract noun = It doesn't mean anything. It's just a word that the non-populars use to describe themselves when they worry about being non popular. They think it makes them look cool when actually they just look mean and conceited. Don't worry, Everyone is equal. If it wasn't for the word "Popular" everyone would be much happier. DOn't give up. That's what mods, Trainman1405, Monchocho, and FerdTheBird told me when I first started making parties :)"

Inspiring right? This will be a new element on my Blog! It is POTW and I am sure other Blogs use it as well.

Be sure to check out his Blog! He does some really awesome stuff so please check it out! Add him on CLub Penguin because he is really nice! If you are feeling down, you wouldn't want anyone more inspiring than Geepeach (of course, I am sure there are loads of you that are inspiring too!)

Thanks for reading and stay tuned next week for the new POTW!

-Blue

2 comments:

  1. I like the words he used and that you started potw btw are you going to be able to use the custom penguin I gave you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be more news on that later...

    -Blue :)

    ReplyDelete