Friday 6 June 2014

BLUE BUNS: GRAND OPENING EVENT (NOW OVER!)

BLUE BUNS: GRAND OPENING EVENT!


UPDATE: I will start updating very soon! I am only recording snip-its of it and making a montage. Really looking forward to it and I hope you are too!

 I am just giving some more info on the prize at the end of the party! I won't announce it yet but it does include a code! I am here to warn penguins that you can only be entered into the competition if you attended the party. You can either contact me on Twitter, email or in the comments section below this post! The party is less that 3 hours away so I hope you are looking forward to it!



Now is the day everyone! I really hope this works out for most of you and I do understand that the times can be confusing...really confusing! So where ever you are, look at this!

TIME: 10:30am (PST) Canada
TIME: 6:30pm (BST) UK
TIME: 12:30pm (EST) North America

I hope this is clear and by adding another Time Zone, I hope more of you can come! We already have Trainman1405, Monchocho and Pup1one coming as well as a load of other buddies! This is my first party, held by me, on Club Penguin so I hope it can be the best! I will do other parties but since Blue Buns is an Alliance, there will be EVENTS to be held. This one is kind of an event since I will be announcing stuff too! I will start off in the Snow Forts and make my way around on the schedule. Remember I will be visiting iggys at the end so I will keep track on which ones I am on!

This will be a recorded event. I have no idea if anyone else is but this will be posted on YouTube! I might make a montage of it and edit it to make a memorabilia since it is one of my first ever events on CP! 

It is me and Sms8 co-hosting it so it should work out pretty fine! Pompom49450 is one of the leaders of Blue Buns so she will be a VIP and hanging around with us all the time. I have mentioned, already, that you can be a VIP if you contact me by email but it mainly depends on the time and I am aware that there are a few parties coming up today as well. I have to try and make it to some of them but it hopefully won't clash, at all, with this party. 

Some of you are still wondering about the website for Blue Buns... Yup! It is coming soon I am glad to say. It will launch tomorrow but I have no exact time yet. After the party I will be posting a little surprise... So stay tuned for that! 

Thanks for reading this UPDATE and please read below (if you haven't already) for the list of people coming and the schedule for the party!

See you then and Waddle On!


The following page will have updates on who is coming and what rooms I will be in!

Here is a rough schedule:


  • Snow Forts
  • Stadium
  • CPU
  • Mine Shack
  • Forest
  • Cove
  • Plaza
  • Pizza Parlour
  • Ski Hill
  • Beach
  • My Igloo
  • Other Igloos
It will last between half an hour to an hour depending on the time I have. I will remove the rooms that I have visited to keep it clear on where I am. Now here is a list of the people coming:

  • Blue21102 (Host)
  • Sms8 (Host)
  • Pompom49450 (VIP)
  • Evertonfc9
  • porkypig6234
  • lockhartn200
  • Rosana247
  • Trainman1405
  • Monchocho
  • Pup1one
  • Geepeach
  • CP Tour Guy
  • Scholar1
Want to be a VIP? VIPs are penguins who know me well and they would have to be able to share this page on Social Media and be at the party 20 minutes earlier than others. They will get sent a postcard and will stick along with me the whole way! Contact me if you want to be a VIP and I will decide depending on the results.

THIS PAGE WILL UPDATE ON THE 7TH WITH MAJOR PARTY ACTION! 

Smaller updates will include new members of the party and additional details!

Make sure you notify me if you are coming and I will try to get your name on this page. EVERYONE IS INVITED so there is no problem in asking. The dress code will be anything you like but, for a bonus, wear a set of Bunny Ears and a black mask (if you have them!) This will be the Alliance Uniform and most people will be expected to wear it in Blue Bun events. 

I hope the party will be fun and I hope that you can come and join the fun too!

For now, I will see you then!

-Blue

16 comments:

  1. Can you plz add my igloo to the list?
    :) ~sms8

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep updating this post, telling you which specific Iggy I will be in. :)

    -Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for the awesome comments about my igloo on Club Penguin ( tried to write blue buns ) it was fun can't wait for tomorrow!! :)

      Delete
  3. Changed my igloo it's going to be a surprise for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Awsome you got so many people to come!!

      Delete
  5. Well it is my first and it will be my best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you login right now ( I want to show you the igloo I made for you) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can plz login to server: berg

      ~sms8 :)

      Delete
  7. Can I enter for the code?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Btw when are you going to post the video and who are you giving the code to ?
    P.s i still feel sorry that none came to your party :(

    But it was still fun with you and pompom :)

    ReplyDelete